A little bit of background...
- Won a number of British and international awards and has exhibited in the UK, Japan, America, Europe and in Australia.
- Work has featured in all of the British patchwork publications including The Quilter, the journal of the Quilters' Guild of the British Isles. Articles have been published in Quilting Arts and Cloth Paper Scissors [USA].
- Co-founder of Anglia Textile Works, an exhibiting group for art quilts.
- Founder of Contemporary Quilt [CQ], a special interest group of the Quilters' Guild.
- Teaches freelance both in the UK and abroad.
- Taught City and Guilds courses to Diploma level since 1999. If you are interested in C&G courses in Suffolk, please email: Annette Morgan.
- Tutor on the Quilters' Guild quilt judging course. For more details contact The Quilters' Guild of the British Isles.
- 2015. World Quilt and Textile Show USA. Parisian Garden selected to tour with the Mancuso shows.
- 2015. Festival of Quilts, NEC Birmingham. Thetford Trees selected for the Fine Art Quilt Masters Exhibition - a juried selection.
- 2013. Solo show 'Sticks and Stones' at the Festival of Quilts, NEC Birmingham. Book to accompany show available from this website.
- 2012-13. 'Bristol Tile' quilts toured America with the Mancuso textile shows and the UK with the Grosvenor quilt shows.
- 2012. 'Thetford Priory I & II' selected for acCENTS, Contemporary Quilts for the UK, at the National Quilt Museum in Paducah, USA.
- 2010. Winner Art Quilt Category. Festival of Quilts, Birmingham, UK.
- 2010. Honourable Mention World Quilt and Textile show, USA.
- 2010. Publication of 500 Art Quilts by Lark Books, which contains two images of work.
- 2005. Commissioned to contribute a contemporary quilt and design work for a book published by the Quilters' Guild called The Quilters Guild Collection. Makers were asked to design a quilt based on a heritage quilt from the Guild’s collection.
- 2004. Qualified quilt judge and tutor on the Quilters' Guild Quilt Judging course, and has served on the Quilt Judging team.
- 2003. Included in the book Inspiration To Stitch by Bailey Curtis, which profiled the work of six textile artists.
- 2001. City and Guilds Patchwork and Quilting, Otley college, Suffolk Part II [now called Diploma].
- 1999 - 2003. President and Vice President of the Quilters Guild, as well as serving locally as a Regions Rep and Regional Co-ordinator. Honorary Member of the Quilters' Guild.
- 1994. City and Guilds Patchwork and Quilting, Norwich City College Part 1 [now called Certificate].